Care Home Swabbing Testing Programme10th August 2020
The Clinical Education Centre are offering a new programme to support care home staff to accurately complete the COVID-19 swab testing process for staff and residents.
- Discuss the swab testing process in keeping with DOH Care Home COVID-19 Testing Guidance (2020)
- Review the processes involved in the preparation and how to safely and effectively conduct a Covid-19 test using the Kingfisher testing kit
- Identify how to record and register testing kits and register the completed tests online
- Outline key aspects involved in packing and the courier procedure
- Review documentation and how to manage results
- Identify the appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment during swab testing
- 18 August 2020
- 25 August 2020
- 01 September 2020
Places can be booked online by visiting the Programmes page of this website.