Participant Conduct Agreement for Zoom Programmes
Joining a Zoom programme
- All programmes should be accessed using your individual log-in details which will have been emailed to you prior to the session. You are not permitted to share Zoom programme details / log-ins with anyone who has not registered for the programme.
- Certificates of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have accessed the Zoom session in its entirety. Attendance will be matched against CEC website applications and if you have not registered via the CEC website your entry will be denied. Each participant must log in individually to Zoom and remain logged in for the entire session.
- Please ensure you enter your full name and correct email address for identification purposes. These details should match those used to register on a CEC programme. If you do not enter your name CEC might not be able to issue you with a certificate of attendance.
During the Programme
- By entering the Zoom session you are agreeing to the ground rules contained within this document. Further information will be provided at the start of the session by the facilitator.
- As you enter the Zoom session your microphone will be muted and your camera will be switched off. If your camera is required during any part of the session you will be instructed to switch it on.
- You should not share your screen during the session unless directed by the facilitators for the purposes of group work activities. Any screen sharing activity during a Zoom Programme must be in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- CEC do not usually record training sessions / webinars. However if a training session/ webinar is going to recorded this will be outlined to you in advance to obtain your consent.
- Participants are not permitted to record any part of the Zoom programme session. Screenshots are also not permitted.
- If at any point you lose connection with the Zoom programme session you should try to reconnect by clicking on the Zoom programme link provided by CEC.
- It may be necessary for the facilitator to act on an issue or concern raised during a CEC programme. CEC staff will follow the Centre’s Guidance on Raising and Acting on Concerns.
Zoom chat will be available for each programme to ask and respond to questions. Please ensure that you adhere to the Zoom chat conduct outlined below:
- The Zoom chat function should be used for the purpose of asking and answering questions and participating in facilitated group discussions as directed by the facilitator(s) of the session.
- Discussion/chat should remain professional and respectful and have relevance to the programme content at all times.
- Confidentiality must be maintained when discussing work related experiences/activities relevant to the programme discussions and in line with professional codes of conduct and guidelines.
- Participants remain fully responsible for content, phrases and entries added to the chat during the programme
- Zoom chat will be monitored during the session and there will be a zero tolerance policy adopted for any offensive, threatening or inappropriate communication which will be dealt with appropriately.
- A participant may be asked to leave or will be removed from the session if they are in breach of any of the points outlined in the Zoom chat conduct.
We hope that you enjoy your education session and if you have any further questions please contact us.
Nursing and Midwifery: email@example.com
Allied Health Professionals: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 028 9536 1200
Updated August 2020