Guidance Before Attending a CEC Facility/Programme
To continue to support everyone’s safety and well-being, CEC will continue to adhere to current COVID-19 restrictions and guidance.
- Please do not attend any CEC site if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you should self- isolate and follow the Public Health advice.
- In line with Government guidance, please ensure that you bring a face covering and this should be worn while inside any HSC CEC site unless you have an exemption. Please contact CEC if you have an exemption.
- Please support measures to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 by maintaining social distancing, washing your hands frequently and adhering to other measures you are asked to undertake.
- CEC may be required to share your data for the purposes of the COVID-19 contact tracing scheme. CEC’s full Privacy Notice is available on the CEC website.
- By visiting a CEC site you are agreeing to adhere to COVID-19 mitigation measures in place. These measures are in place to protect everyone and in line with current COVID-19 guidelines.
- Staff reserve the right to ask programme participants/visitors to leave a site if they are not adhering to the COVID-19 mitigation measures in place.
Thank you for your co-operation in following the guidance which continues to help us protect each other.
If you have any further questions please contact us.
Nursing and Midwifery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allied Health Professionals: email@example.com
Telephone: 028 9536 1200
Updated 27 July 2021