Biopsychosocial Assessment and Mental State Examination
To provide an overview of the key principles and skills involved in the completion of a comprehensive biopsychosocial Mental Health Assessment
At the end of the session particpants should be able to:
- Review the strategic and policy context in relation to assessment
- Discuss the importance and relevance of completing a comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment of mental state in clinical practice
- Describe the role of the nurse when facilitating an assessment of Mental State
- Identify the key components of a comprehensive Mental Health assessment
- Explore the fundamental skills involved in the undertaking of such an assessment
Registered Mental Health and Learning Disability Practitioners
Lecture, Group Work and Facilitated Discussions
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.