Formulation in Mental Health Practice
To provide an understanding of the key concepts involved in the development and use of Formulation in Mental Health Practice
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Explore the strategic context relating to Formulation in current Mental Health Practice.
- Describe the relationship between Formulation and other theoretical models
- Discuss the benefits and challenges inherent in the completion of a Formulation
- Outline the key stages involved in the development of a comprehensive Formulation
- Review the completion of a case Formulation using the framework provided
Registered Mental Health and Learning Disability Practitioners
Lecture, Group Work and Facilitated Discussions
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.