Pharmacology for Mental Health Conditions
To provide an overview of the pharmacology of medicines associated with a range of mental health conditions.
- Explore the pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics and pharmacotherapeutics of medication used in the treatment of mental health conditions.
- Review the mode of action of the psychiatric medications.
- Identify side effects/effects of prescribed medication.
- Describe the role of the nurse in relation to monitoring effects and minimising side effects.
- Mental Health and Learning Disability Registered Nurses.
Lecture, groupwork, discussion.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Please select an appropriate time and venue and click the apply button to register for this course.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Facilitator||Administrator|
|Mental Health & Learning Disability Registered Nurses||
Thursday, 28 March, 2019
(9.30 - 4.30 )
|CEC - Antrim||