Motor Neurone Disease - A person centred approach
- To ensure all patients with Motor Neurone disease (MND) receive compassionate , safe, timely and effective care by enhancing the skills and knowledge of staff caring for them.
- Review how MND presents and how diagnosis can affect a person
- Discuss the role of the MNDA in supporting patients and their families/carers
- Critically reflect on the needs of the individuals who have MND and how these can be met in practice with the support of the multi-disciplinary team
- Identify the role of the MND nurse in the support for patients and the management of symptoms
- Explore the role of the entire team in supporting and caring for people with MND
Registered Nurses and AHP's
Lecture, discussion & case studies
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates