Motor Neurone Disease - A person centred approach
- To ensure all patients with Motor Neurone disease (MND) receive compassionate , safe, timely and effective care by enhancing the skills and knowledge of staff caring for them.
- Review how MND presents and how diagnosis can affect a person
- Discuss the role of the MNDA in supporting patients and their families/carers
- Critically reflect on the needs of the individuals who have MND and how these can be met in practice with the support of the multi-disciplinary team
- Identify the role of the MND nurse in the support for patients and the management of symptoms
- Explore the role of the entire team in supporting and caring for people with MND
Registered Nurses and AHP's
Lecture, discussion & case studies
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.