Mental Health of Children and Young People in an Acute Setting
To raise awareness of mental health issues and concerns of children and young people in acute healthcare settings
- Explore what factors influence mental health difficulties in children and young people
- Discuss what helps children and their families to cope with mental health concerns
- Explain the purpose of CAMHS and what their role is
- Identify effective communication skills that can be used when dealing with challenging situations
- Illustrate how to look after our own mental health wellbeing in the workplace
Lecture / groupwork / video / discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.