Mental Health of Children and Young People in an Acute Paediatric Setting
To raise awareness of mental health issues and concerns of children and young people in acute paediatric settings.
- Explore what factors influence mental health difficulties in children and young people
- Discuss what helps children and their families to cope with mental health concerns
- Explain the purpose of CAMHS and what their role is
- Identify effective communication skills that can be used when dealing with challenging situations
- Illustrate how to look after our own mental health wellbeing in the workplace
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates