Multiple Sclerosis (MS) - A person-centred approach
To ensure all patients with MS receive compassionate, safe, timely and effective care by enhancing the skills & knowledge of staff caring for them.
- Explore the role of the Neurologist in exploring the diagnosis and the management of MS
- Discuss how the MS Nurse specialist supports patients with MS and refers them onto other services as needed
- Highlight the contribution of Action MS & MS Society
- Understand the ‘lived experience’ from a patient’s perspective
- Consider the role of the Occupational Therapist & Specialist Physiotherapy in the management of symptoms and enabling independence
Lecture, facilitation & groupwork
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.