Multiple Sclerosis (MS) - A person-centred approach
To ensure all patients with MS receive compassionate, safe, timely and effective care by enhancing the skills & knowledge of staff caring for them.
- Explore the role of the Neurologist in exploring the diagnosis and the management of MS
- Discuss how the MS Nurse specialist supports patients with MS and refers them onto other services as needed
- Highlight the contribution of Action MS & MS Society
- Understand the ‘lived experience’ from a patient’s perspective
- Consider the role of the Occupational Therapist & Specialist Physiotherapy in the management of symptoms and enabling independence
Lecture, facilitation & groupwork
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates