Promoting Inclusivity in Palliative and End of Life Care
To provide an opportunity for discussion and learning in relation to reaching marginalised groups for palliative and end of life care
- Develop awareness of who these particular groups may be
- Reflect on the key issues surrounding engagement with services
- Review and share good practice across health and social care, voluntary and community sectors
- Consider possible changes to enhance inclusiveness within your own area
- Discuss current and future strategies to support inclusiveness
Audience: Multi-disciplinary. Please note that places are limited and will be allocated to ensure there is representation from all areas.
Presentations and workshop
There is no cost for this event.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.