Patient Safety and Human Factors - 'Everyone's Business'
This multi-professional Learning Event aims to promote shared learning in Patient Safety and Human Factors.
At the end of this Learning Event participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of the principles and applications of Human Factors in everyday clinical practice.
- Discuss the impact of Human Factors in healthcare and how this relates to patient safety.
- Explore perspectives from other industries on Human Factors and how this transfers into healthcare.
- Critically analyse examples of care within healthcare settings and discuss how Human Factors played a role in patient safety.
- Discuss how education on Human Factors can be implemented in your organisation.
Multi-professional, however please note places are limited and will be allocated to ensure there is representation from all areas of the HSC.
Lecture, discussion and group work.
There is no cost for this event.
Back to Top for Course Dates