Research in Pre-Hospital Care for NIAS - An Introduction
This half day programme aims to raise participants awareness of research by providing an overview of the research process, introducing the HSC Library site and running a literature search in CINAHL
By the end of this half day workshop participants will be able to:
- Define research and its purpose in healthcare
- Outline the various stages of the research process
- Discuss how to develop and refine research questions
- Outline quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Briefly outline the process for seeking ethical approval
- Discuss the use of HSC Library site to search & find resources such as e-books and full-text articles
- Outline how to search the CINAHL health related database
Northern Ireland Ambulance Service staff
Presentation, discussion, questions and answer, demonstration, and the opportunity to use the HSC Library site to access and search the CINAHL database.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates