(WRAP) Wellness Recovery Action Planning , Intellectual/Learning Disability 5 Day
- To promote the strengths of Wellness and Recovery as a WRAP Facilitator
- Gain a deeper understanding of the wellness and recovery process
- Work with people to discover strengths and how you use these to enhance wellness and recovery
- Effectively share the underlying concepts necessary to wellness and recovery - hope , personal responsibility, education, self-advocacy and support
- Work with individuals and groups to facilitate a WRAP group
- Explore wellness tools and strategies
- Promote empowerment, motivation and wellness in facilitating people moving towards their life goals
- Utilise interaction, presentation styles and strategies to enhance and promote wellness and recovery.
Intellectual/Learning Disability Practitioners , Service Users and Carers WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE 2 DAY WRAP PROGRAMME
Workshop, Group Facilitation, Presentation of Skills
There is no cost for this event.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.