Effective Clinical Decision-making Training for Northern Ireland Sure Start Team
Professionally support Sure StartS SLTs in their new roles within Public Health/partnership models of service.
By the end of the programme, participants will have
- Increased confidence in their initial conversations with requesters and children/young people and families and ability to translate requests into well-being outcomes
- Increased confidence in their judgments of foreseeable harm, duty of care and prioritisation
- Increased clarity about the process of setting and understanding expectations
- Increased confidence in their formulations around what will help and in gaining collaboration from requesters and other services to support collaboration and retain self-management
- Ways of providing evidence to support a continuous learning process
Sure Start - Lead SLTs (B7), Project SLTs (B6) and Trust SS Line managers (B8a and 8B).
Two-day workshop covering the reasoning and outcomes framework underpinning effective clinical decision-making. Facilitated by Kate Malcomess.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates