Effective Clinical Decision-making Training for Northern Ireland Sure Start Team
Professionally support Sure Start SLTs in their new roles within Public Health/partnership models of service. To ensure participants have a common understanding of duty of care and collaborative practice at each level of Sure Start Speech Language Communication 3 tier model.
By the end of the programme, participants will have
- Increased confidence in their conversations with each other and with requesters and children, families and carers
- Increased ability to translate requests into well-being outcomes
- Increased confidence in their judgments of foreseeable harm, duty of care and prioritisation
- Increased confidence in their formulations around what will help and in gaining collaboration from everyone around the child to support collaboration and retain self-management
- Ways of providing evidence to support a continuous learning process and accountability
CCP Managers & Sure Start Managers
Applications also welcome from Sure Start Project SLTs not trained in November 2017 Programme
Two-day workshop covering the reasoning and outcomes framework underpinning effective clinical decision-making. Facilitated by Kate Malcomess.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.