Effective Clinical Decision-making Training for Northern Ireland Sure Start Team
Professionally support Sure StartS SLTs in their new roles within Public Health/partnership models of service.
By the end of the programme, participants will have
- Increased confidence in their initial conversations with requesters and children/young people and families and ability to translate requests into well-being outcomes
- Increased confidence in their judgments of foreseeable harm, duty of care and prioritisation
- Increased clarity about the process of setting and understanding expectations
- Increased confidence in their formulations around what will help and in gaining collaboration from requesters and other services to support collaboration and retain self-management
- Ways of providing evidence to support a continuous learning process
Sure Start - Lead SLTs (B7), Project SLTs (B6) and Trust SS Line managers (B8a and 8B).
Two-day workshop covering the reasoning and outcomes framework underpinning effective clinical decision-making. Facilitated by Kate Malcomess.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.