ENT Course - Enhancing person-centred care
To ensure that all patients receive safe, timely and effective care by enhancing the skills & knowledge of the staff caring for them.
By the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Describe the impact that ENT surgery may have on a patient’s quality of life
- Discuss recent innovations in the care of patients’ receiving ear/nose or throat surgery
- Outline current regional and national guidelines
- Highlight any changes which have occurred within their own practice which has positively influenced patient care
- Explore areas such as Reflection, Record keeping, Person-Centred Care & Supervision
- Safely manage a Tracheostomy and Montgomery T Tube
Registered Nurses working with any patients with ENT conditions
Presentations, group-work and facilitation
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.