ENT Course - Enhancing person-centred care
To ensure that all patients receive safe, timely and effective care by enhancing the skills & knowledge of the staff caring for them.
By the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Describe the impact that ENT surgery may have on a patient’s quality of life
- Discuss recent innovations in the care of patients’ receiving ear/nose or throat surgery
- Outline current regional and national guidelines
- Highlight any changes which have occurred within their own practice which has positively influenced patient care
- Explore areas such as Reflection, Record keeping, Person-Centred Care & Supervision
- Safely manage a Tracheostomy and Montgomery T Tube
Registered Nurses working with any patients with ENT conditions
Presentations, group-work and facilitation
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates