Mental Health Medications – An update
To increase awareness of commonly used mental health medications, possible conditions that these may be used for, side effects of same and evidence based tools used to monitor these
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Discuss the medications commonly used in mental health practice
- Explore how we think these medications work in the more common mental health conditions
- Identify the nurses role in monitoring side effects
- Explore evidence based tools to systematically monitor side effects
- Discuss strategies to minimize or reduce side effects
Registered Mental Health Nurses
Lecture, discussion and groupwork
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.