Heart and Lungs Sounds for NIAS
To provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform a physical examination of the cardio-respiratory system in adults.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy and physiology of the cardio-respiratory system
- Identify key landmarks in cardio-respiratory assessment
- Explain the techniques used in performing a cardio-respiratory examination
- Discuss possible differential diagnoses based on findings
- Demonstrate a physical examination of the cardio-respiratory system via simulated practice
*Please bring a high quality stethoscope with you on the day*
EMT's & Paramedics
Lecture and discussion.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates