Heart and Lungs Sounds for NIAS
To provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform a physical examination of the cardio-respiratory system in adults.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy and physiology of the cardio-respiratory system
- Identify key landmarks in cardio-respiratory assessment
- Explain the techniques used in performing a cardio-respiratory examination
- Discuss possible differential diagnoses based on findings
- Demonstrate a physical examination of the cardio-respiratory system via simulated practice
*Please bring a high quality stethoscope with you on the day*
EMT's & Paramedics
Lecture and discussion.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.