Delirium Awareness Session for NIAS
To increase staff’s knowledge and understanding of delirium
By the end of the session participants will be able to;
- Describe the serious impact of delirium on patients
- Identify signs and symptoms of delirium
- Identify risk factors for delirium
- Recognise common precipitating causes of delirium
- Discuss interventions to prevent or manage delirium
EMT's & Paramedics
Lecture, case scenarios and discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.