Parkinson's Disease - A person-centred approach
To ensure all patients with Parkinson's Disease (PD) receive compassionate,safe, timely and effective care by enhancing the skills and knowledge of staff caring for them.
- Review how Parkinson’s disease presents and how diagnosis can affect a person
- Discuss the role of the Parkinson's UK-NI in supporting patients and their families/carers
- Explore the experience of a service user living with Parkinson's Disease
- Critically reflect on the needs of individuals who have Parkinson's Disease and how these can be met in practice with the support of the MDT
- Identify the role of the PD nurse in the support for patients and the management of symptoms
Registered nurses and AHPs
Lecture and discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.