New to Forensics - Mentee Programme
The participants will be able to successfully complete the new New To Forensics Resource workbook
NB: Applicants should have a pre-identified Mentor to take them through the course before applying for this session.
By the end of the session participants will be able to consider:
- The history of the programme
- Exploring relevant participant issues
- Chapter content and themes
- Learning from the workbook - using the information and case studies
- Process of attendance certification and updates
- Mentor and Mentee responsibilities - meetings, written reflections and completion notification
- Input from an expert in the field of forensic support
- Development of a reflective portfolio
- Identify ongoing support arrangements
All staff from Statutory, Voluntary and Independent Sector who are working to support individuals with Forensic Histories and associated risks
Joint delivery with expert speaker
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.