Maternity Handheld Record Awareness Session
The aim of the workshop is to update Health Professionals on the revised changes to the Northern Ireland Regional Maternity Handheld Records.
By the end of the programme the participant will be able to:
- Describe the relevance of the Maternity Handheld Records (MHHRs) within the context of the current strategic maternity context
- Discuss the importance of risk assessment as it applies throughout pregnancy
- Discuss the importance of providing women centred care
- Explain the practical application of the MHHRs throughout the women's pregnancy journey
- Revise the principles of good practice in record keeping
All Health Professionals working in Maternity Care Settings
Lecture and Discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.