Sepsis, News and Trigger Reset Awareness
This programme aims to:
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of participants in relation to completing the New Regional Early Warning Score Chart
- Highlight awareness of sepsis and its management
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Outline the epidemiology and aetiology of Sepsis
- Describe the pathophysiological changes that occur during sepsis
- Be able to recognise the clinical signs of Sepsis and respond accordingly
- Demonstrate knowledge of current changes to the NEWS Chart
- Highlight the use of Trigger Reset when completing the National Early Warning Score Chart
- Through simulated learning practice demonstrate completion of the National Early Warning Score Chart
Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants
Interactive lecture, case-based scenarios and practical simulation
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.