Falls Prevention - A Multidisciplinary Approach
To facilitate professional development in relation to the prevention and management of falls.
- Outline the regional perspective with regards to the Falls Prevention strategy including the impact and factors in relation to falls
- Opportunity to share current practice and innovation with regards to the multidisciplinary approach to Falls Prevention and the implementation of the Falls Safe Bundle
- Explore opportunities for a regional educational approach in relation to Falls Prevention for Nursing and Allied Health Professionals
Staff who have a key role in falls prevention, for example:
- Falls Prevention Coordinators in each Trust
- Members of the Regional In patient Falls Prevention Group
- Trust representation e.g. Steering groups, AHP Leads, N&MW education leads, AHP Professional HOS – Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Podiatry/Dietetics, Lead Nurses
- Members of regional workstreams with an interest in Falls Prevention
- HSC Clinical Education Centre Nursing and AHP staff
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Please select an appropriate time and venue and click the apply button to register for this course.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Facilitator||Administrator|
Tuesday 1 May 2018
|Southwest Acute Hospital||
Wednesday 13 June 2018
(9.15am - 4.30pm)
|CEC - Altnagelvin||