Regional AHP Supervision Training eLearning Module
- To improve awareness of the AHP Supervision Policy, it’s purpose, components and benefits.
Please note: This method of application IS ONLY for those who CANNOT already access the AHP Supervision eLearning via the HSC Learning Centre site at www.hsclearning.com
If you already have an account on hsclearing.com site, you should log in and scroll to the bottom of the page to see if you have a link to the programme in your 'additional learning' section. If you cannot see the link please continue your application on this page. If you do not have an account on the www.hsclearning.com site, you should create one or contact your organisation (Trust) administrator to request one before applying for the course. A list of administrators for each Trust is available on the hsclearning.com site homepage.
- To understand the background and purpose of the AHP Supervision Policy
- To understand the concept of supervision and its influence in improving patient/staff experience
- To understand the purpose and importance of supervision
- To understand the components of supervision
- To understand the supervision process
All AHP staff employed in the HSC Northern Ireland
If you are unable to see the AHP Supervision programme listed in your Additional Learning Section at the bottom of the page when you log on to the HSC Learning Centre Site (http://www.hsclearning.com), please apply here (www.cec.hscni.net) using the following instructions:
- You will need to have access to a PC with an internet connection
- Apply online in the usual way
- Be sure to include the work email address that was used for your account on the hsclearning.com site
- All applicants’ details will be forwarded to the HSC Leadership Centre approximately once every week. They will then process these details within 7-10 days and you should be able to see the link to the programme at the bottom of your learning plan page after login to the hsclearning.com site (please note: you will not receive an email from HSC CEC or the HSC Leadership Centre confirming your enrolement or detailing your username and password - these should already be known to you from when you first used the HSC Learning website).
- You will be asked to undertake a self-assessment at the end of the programme - when you have successfully completed this assessment you will be able to print a certificate of completion
Key Areas to be Covered
Regional AHP Supervision Policy- its background, purpose, core values, components and the process involved.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates