Advance Care Planning - Level 2
To enable participants to understand the advance care planning process and legal framework in Northern Ireland and to prepare them to facilitate and record advance care planning discussions and preferences.
- Discuss the concept and process of advance care planning.
- List the opportunities & challenges involved in advance care planning.
- Describe the legal & ethical considerations.
- Review the current regional documentation in relation to advance care planning in Northern Ireland.
- Enhance own communication skills in relation to this process
Registered Nurses and Midwives
Presentation, workshop & videos.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates