Advance Care Planning - Level 2
To enable participants to understand the advance care planning process and legal framework in Northern Ireland and to prepare them to facilitate and record advance care planning discussions and preferences.
- Discuss the concept and process of advance care planning.
- List the opportunities & challenges involved in advance care planning.
- Describe the legal & ethical considerations.
- Review the current regional documentation in relation to advance care planning in Northern Ireland.
- Enhance own communication skills in relation to this process
Please refer to individual course label
Presentation, workshop & videos.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Please select an appropriate time and venue and click the apply button to register for this course.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Facilitator||Administrator|
Thursday 24 May 2018
(9.30 - 4.30)
|CEC - Belfast||
Tuesday, 23 October, 2018
(9.15 - 4.30)
|CEC - Craigavon||