Regional AHP Supervision Training - Face to Face module
To understand the concept of supervision and its influence in improving patient/staff experience.
- To understand the context for the DHSSPS Supervision Policy and Procedures for Allied Health Professionals
- To understand the core principles of good quality supervision
- To understand the role of Supervisee/Supervisor assisted by practical application through role play, case scenarios and reflective learning
- To understand the process of recording supervision and documentation that will assist
- To understand the process of delivering Professional supervision within the context of new models of service e.g. where staff are operationally managed by non AHP staff
All AHP staff Band 5 and above who have successfully completed the AHP Supervision eLearning module.
Please note that there is an eLearning module that needs to be completed, and a minimum of 80% achieved in the assessment, prior to applying for the face to face element. In order to access the eLearning element of the Regional AHP Supervision Training Programme please log on to the HSC Learning Centre Site (http://www.hsclearning.com).
Lecture, discussion, group work, role play
Key Areas to be covered
Regional AHP Supervision Policy; Purpose of supervision; Roles and responsibilities of the Supervisor and Supervisee; Communication
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.