Positive Behaviour Support: An Introduction
To allow participants to reflect on the fact that behaviours that challenge often have multiple causative factors. This course will provide an awareness of the principles of Positive Behaviour Support and translate these into practice.
At the end of this study day participants will be able to:
1. Define behaviours that challenge in variety of patient settings
2. Demonstrate an awareness of the principles and values of Positive Behavioural support
3. Discuss effective positive engagement and risk management within high quality care and supportive environments
4. Explore possible barriers to implementing Positive Behaviour Support at organisational and individual level
5. Develop and implement a Positive Behaviour Support Plan and the importance of ongoing evaluation
Registered Nurses and AHP from all areas
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.