The aim of this study day is to enhance the participants awareness of issues in relation to the care of patients with an eating disorder
During the study day the participants will:
- Identify and recognise eating disorders
- Explore the use of the Scoff Eating Disorders Questionnaire
- Explore NICE (2004) Guidelines in relation to eating disorders
- Review necessary Physical Health monitoring of those patients with an eating disorder
- Explore Brief Psychological interventions applicable to this group
- Explore Legal & Professional Issues in relation to eating disorders
- Review self-help strategies and local support networks
Teacher facilitation supported by group discussion and practicals
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.