Renal Disease & the Podiatrist
- To give Podiatrists and insight into the multidisciplinary management of Renal Disease
- To give an overview of how renal disease develops and its impact on foot pathology
- Understand how renal disease occurs and impact on patient
- Appreciate the role of other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Feel better equipped to manage patients with renal disease
Band 5, 6 and 7 and undergraduate students
Lecture based - 1 full day
Please note, places will not be allocated until after the closing date. You will be notified of the outcome of your application via email.
Key Areas to be Covered
- Physiology of the kidney
- An overview of renal disease
- The role of the multidisciplinary team
- Management of renal foot problems
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates