Dietetic Outcome Measures in Clinical Practice using the BDA Dietetic Model and Process
To provide training to Dietitians in NI on the Model and Process for measuring dietetic outcomes in dietetic practice.
- Develop an understanding of the model and process for nutrition and dietetic practice
- Develop skills of critical analysis; with a focus on dietetic interventions and targets
- Equip participants to deliver training on the model and process for outcomes in nutrition support
- Participants will be able to record outcomes in nutrition support (and be able to apply the process to relevant clinical areas)
Dietitians and Dietetic Managers
Taught – sessions with practical examples with follow-up sessions (staff to bring working examples).
Please note, places will not be allocted until after the closing date. You will be informed of the outcome of your application via email.
- Aisling Hall, Community Dietitian, SHSCT
- Irene Thompson, Community Team Lead, SHSCT
- Mandy Gilmore, Dietetic Head of Service, SHSCT
- Pauline Mulholland, Dietetic Head of Service, SEHSCT
Key Areas to be Covered
- Reading materials on ‘BDA model & process’ and 'Nutrition Diagnosis’
Interactive training sessions:
- Guidance on implementation of model and process
- Focus on nutrition outcomes, using dietetic examples from Nutrition support
- Opportunity to utilise learning in own workplace and bring back examples of practice to follow up session
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.