Occupational Formulation and Measurable Goals for Occupational Therapists
To apply the Model of Human Occupation to treatment planning
- To synthesise assessment information
- To conceptualise a client’s strengths and challenges
- To prioritise key occupational issues
- To produce compelling reports detailing occupational needs
- To write measurable treatment goals
Registered Occupational Therapists who have embedded at least one MOHO assessment into their routine practice
- Workshop format including PowerPoint presentations, discussion and group work
- Participants will write an occupational case formulation and measurable occupational goals over the course of 2 days.
Course Tutor: Sue Parkinson, MOHO Trainer
Places will not be allocated until after the closing date. You will be informed of the outcome of your application by email.
Key Areas to be Covered
- Negotiating key issues and measurable goals
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates