Gastrostomy Tubes - Replacement of
To facilitate participants to become competent in the replacement of gastrostomy tubes.
By the end of the study day participants will have
- Discussed professional and legal issues
- An awareness of local policies
- An awareness of various products available
- Knowledge of the insertion technique
- Demonstrate competnece in simulated practice
Midwives and Nurses on all parts of the professional register.
Esential criteria - all participants MUST be competent in the management of enteral feeding tube(s) and/or they MUST have attended an enteral feeding study day.
Lecture, discussion and practical demonstration
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.