Antenatal Growth Charts (GROW)
To increase the midwives’ knowledge and skills in the use of customised antenatal growth charts.
- Outline the principles on the use of customised antenatal growth charts
- Explain the risk factors associated with intrauterine growth restriction and perinatal mortality
- Describe the standardised method used to assess the fundal height measurement
- Describe how to plot the fundal height measurement on the customised antenatal growth chart.
- Describe the clinical implications of using the customised antenatal growth charts including the referral pathway for further investigations
Lecture and Discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates