Cardiotocography (CTG) Workshop
The aim of this workshop is to enable midwives to review the assessment of fetal wellbeing during labour from an evidence based and risk management perspective.
- Discuss the rationale for the use of fetal monitoring
- Identify common issues within midwifery practice in relation to fetal monitoring
- Demonstrate the practical application of the intrapartum CTG assessment tool
- Interpret a range of abnormal fetal heart rate traces and take appropriate action using the evidence based guidelines
- Discuss the importance of record keeping
Lecture, discussion and workshop
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.