Cardiotocography (CTG) Workshop
The aim of this workshop is to enable midwives to review the assessment of fetal wellbeing during labour from an evidence based and risk management perspective.
- Discuss the rationale for the use of fetal monitoring
- Identify common issues within midwifery practice in relation to fetal monitoring
- Demonstrate the practical application of the intrapartum CTG assessment tool
- Interpret a range of abnormal fetal heart rate traces and take appropriate action using the evidence based guidelines
- Discuss the importance of record keeping
Lecture, discussion and workshop
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates