Growth Charts (UK WHO) 0-4 Years
To provide practitioners with an overview of the UK – WHO Growth Charts to support the delivery of the Healthy Child Healthy Future programme and integrate their use to practice
- To become familiar with the UK-WHO Growth Charts and their features
- To review best practice recommendations in measurement technique, recording, plotting and interpretation of growth charts
- To know the use of the Preterm section
- To introduce the Neonatal and Infant Close Monitoring chart (NICM) and its use in practice
- To deliver the standards of the Regional Childhood Measurement Programme to promote the health and wellbeing of the child
All Registered Nurses and Midwives as appropriate.
Lecture and Discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.