HIV & STI Awareness Workshop
To provide an awareness of HIV & STI
- To improve knowledge and raise personal awareness of HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- To provide information on the main ways HIV and STIs can be transmitted and prevented
- To raise awareness of the impact of prejudice and stigma for people living with or affected by HIV
- To encourage participants to share the learning with work colleagues, family and friends
- To have fully informed staff to ensure that the quality of care given to people with HIV is of a high standard
Nurses, Midwives and Nursing Assistants
Those staff members other than Nurses, Midwives and Nursing Assistants can still access this programme at other locations by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org or (028)2563 6600.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates