HIV & STI Awareness Workshop
To provide an awareness of HIV & STI
- To improve knowledge and raise personal awareness of HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- To provide information on the main ways HIV and STIs can be transmitted and prevented
- To raise awareness of the impact of prejudice and stigma for people living with or affected by HIV
- To encourage participants to share the learning with work colleagues, family and friends
- To have fully informed staff to ensure that the quality of care given to people with HIV is of a high standard
Nurses, Midwives and Health Care Assistants
Those staff members other than Nurses, Midwives and Health Care Assistants can still access this programme at other locations by contacting: email@example.com or (028)2563 6600.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.