Heart and Lungs Sounds
To provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform a physical examination of the cardio-respiratory system in adults.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy and physiology of the cardio-respiratory system
- Identify key landmarks in cardio-respiratory assessment
- Explain the techniques used in performing a cardio-respiratory examination
- Discuss possible differential diagnoses based on findings
- Demonstrate a physical examination of the cardio-respiratory system via simulated practice
*Please bring a high quality stethoscope with you on the day*
Lecture and discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Please select an appropriate time and venue and click the apply button to register for this course.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Facilitator||Administrator|
|Please bring a high quality stethoscope with you on the day||
Monday 14 January 2019
(9.00 - 4.30)
|CEC - Belfast||