Neutropenic Sepsis Awareness Training (WHSCT)
To raise awareness of the guidelines in use for the management of Neutropenic Sepsis, and the importance of implementing these guidelines to ensure prompt assessment and management of this patient group
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
• Define Neutropenic Sepsis
• List the type of patients at risk of developing Neutropenic Sepsis.
• Identify the signs and symptoms of Neutropenic Sepsis
• Discuss the management of patients with Neutropenic Sepsis.
• Demonstrate awareness of Local and Regional Guidelines.
Adult Services Teams
Lecture, discussion and DVD use.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.