Intramuscular Injections - Update
To provide an update on the safe administration of intramuscular injections
- Apply the legal and professional considerations for safe adminsitration of intramuscular (IM) injection
- Identify and locate the safe anatomical sites for IM injections
- Discuss and apply best evidence practice on needle selection and skin preparation
- Discuss ways to reduce patient discomfort during an injection
- Describe the nursing care a patient requires to avoid complications associated with injections
Registered Nurses (Adult)
Lecture, discussion, demonstration and simulated practice
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Please select an appropriate time and venue and click the apply button to register for this course.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Facilitator||Administrator|
Friday 9 February 2018
(9.30am - 1.00pm)
|Omagh Hospital and Primary Care Complex (New Hospital)||