Manual Handling Update
To update staff on current issues in safe moving and handling.
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- work within Health and Safety regulations explain minimal handling policies
- be aware of risks
- discuss manual handling training
- identify bariatric pathways
- evaluate use of bedside rails
- carry out slips, trips and falls/restrictive interventions assessments
- demonstrate principles of practice
Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
Lecture and discussion.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.