Continence Course for Registered Nurses
To enable the practitioner to develop a broad knowledge base and to enhance their skills in the care of people who have continence problems.
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Identify and explain the causes of incontinence
- Identify and explain the main type of incontinence
- Demonstrate skills and carry out a detail assessment of patients with continence problems
- Describe the therapeutic intervention necessary to provide care to patients with continence problems
- Discuss the issues that are relevant to professional accountability in the nursing management of patients with continence problems.
Lecture and discussion.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates