Maintaining Wellbeing in the Workplace
To provide participants with an understanding of how to maintain wellbeing in the workplace.
By the end of the study day, the participants will have been facilitated to:
- Discuss the theoretical concepts of stress and its sources
- Detect their own levels of stress
- Consider the impact on work and personal life
- Recognise negative automatic thoughts that contribute to raised stress levels
- Identify and develop strategies designed to relieve stress
Lecture, discussion and group work
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.