Report Writing Skills - Safeguarding Children
To improve safeguarding children report writing skills
By the end of the session professionals will have the opportunity to:
- familiarize themselves with the legal and professional issues in relation to safeguarding children report writing
- review the qualities of a good assessor
- be able to analyse information and consider risks to the child
- demonstrate the ability to use records as a basis for report writing
- translate knowledge information into meaningful reports (in partnership with families)
- develop report writing skills and understand the uniqueness of the Nursing/Midwifery report
- improve ability to summarize and present reports at meetings
Health Visitors, School Nurses, Community Children's Nurses and Midwives
Lecture, discussion and group work
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.