Leadership - Developing Capacity in Nursing
To develop Nurse Leadership Capacity
By the end of this one day programme participants will be able to:-
- Understand the concept of Nurse Leadership within the changing context of HSCNI in 2017
- Review the learning from the Francis Report amongst others and how they impact on current nurse leadership
- Understand the Leadership Healthcare Model and how it can be used to select, recruit and develop staff
- Identify own leadership style and key areas requiring improvement
- Consider how and why teams function well
- Examine how you prefer to deal with conflict and key challenges in this area
- Identify areas for development within their own leadership journey
This one day programme is targeted at registered nurses and midwives
Teaching, interactive discussion, group work and self assessment exercise.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates