Effective Teaching in Practice
This programme will provide participants with an overview of the theory of adult learning together with an opportunity to explore different learning styles and how this can impact on teaching within the clinical and classroom environment. Participants will have the opportunity to develop learning objectives and teaching plans to assist them in fulfilling their requirements to teach within their clinical roles.
- Identify theories of adult learning
- Explore different learning styles and their applicability in practice
- Plan, organise and evaluate various teaching strategies
- Demonstrate and participate in differing teaching strategies in a safe learning environment
- Consider challenges and action plan formation when needed
Registered Nurses and AHPs
Lecture, discussion & workshop
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates