Person Centred Practice: An Introduction
This programme will provide participants with an overview of the theory and practice of person centred practice and its role within healthcare cultures. A Person Centred Care Framework will be introduced to participants and its applicability within a health context will be explored.
- Identify the key principles of person centredness and person centred practice
- Identify examples of person centred practice within the care setting
- Understand the importance of own beliefs and values regarding person centred practice
- Explore how the barriers and enablers of person centred practice can be worked with and the impact these have on effective practice
- Understand the key benefits for patients, carers and staff from working in a person centred way
Registered Nurses + Health Care Assistants
Lecture & discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.