Person Centred Practice: An Introduction
This programme will provide participants with an overview of the theory and practice of person centred practice and its role within healthcare cultures. A Person Centred Care Framework will be introduced to participants and its applicability within a health context will be explored.
- Identify the key principles of person centredness and person centred practice
- Identify examples of person centred practice within the care setting
- Understand the importance of own beliefs and values regarding person centred practice
- Explore how the barriers and enablers of person centred practice can be worked with and the impact these have on effective practice
- Understand the key benefits for patients, carers and staff from working in a person centred way
Registered Nurses + Nursing Assistants
Lecture & discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates