Oxygen Use in the Adult
To raise the participants' awareness of the British Thoracic Society's (BTS) Guidelines on Emergency Oxygen use in Adult Patients
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Explain the role and importance of Oxygen
- Discuss the main indications for Oxygen Therapy
- Explain the difference between Type I and Type II Respiratory Failure
- Apply the BTS Guidelines in managing the care of an adult patient requiring Oxygen Therapy
- Discuss the implications and complications associated with the administration of Oxygen Therapy
Registered Nurse/ Midwives (Acute and Community) (Not suitable for Paediatric Nurses)
Lecture, group work and discussion.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.