TB Awareness and Administration of Mantoux Test and BCG Vaccination
To ensure that nursing staff have the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively deliver the TB Vaccination Programme.
- An understanding of Epidemiology of TB and how it spreads
- An overview of the incidence of TB and NICE Guidance on Tubercluosis (2016)
- Knowledge of current TB vaccination programme
- Considered TB risk management
- Administration of the Mantoux Test and BCG Vaccine and equipment needed for the clinic
- An awareness of the BCG vaccine PGD
Nursing staff administering BCG Vaccine to children
Lecture and Workshop
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.