HABIT - Humanistic Attitudes & Behavioural Intervention Training (for Teams)
To assist teams explore issues of consistency in how challenging behaviour is viewed and responded to in service.
By the end of the programme participants will be able to :
- Identify and describe Challenging Behaviour
- Discuss the possible causes/functions of Challenging Behaviour
- Describe the consequences of Challenging Behaviour
- Assess patients using recognised techniques
- Practice identified strategies to reduce Challenging Behaviour
- Consider humanistic approaches to Challenging Behaviour
- Plan an implementation strategy to manage Challenging Behaviour in your setting
- Have follow-up facilitated review of these interventions
Teacher facilitation and discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.